Crockers Response TO COVID-19 UPDATED Monday 23rd August 2021
To All of Our Customers,
As of Monday 23rd August 2021 WE ARE TRADING during the tighter lockdown period. Our business falls into the essential businesses as per the public health order guidelines*. We are not within a local government area of concern and we will operate and with modified selling conditions for both DIY and trade. Our hours of operation: Mon-Fri 7.00am - 5.00pm Sat 8.00am - 4.00pm.
- A call and collect order process. Phone 9525-7489
- Face to face selling when necessary. Masks MUST BE WORN
- A 10 customer floor limit
- Web orders (some products click and collect)
- An open air car park for collection of goods
- A delivery service available
- QR Code check in when entering our store
- Mandatory Mask Wearing
Our priority is to:
- Keep our team and our customers safe
- Operate within the NSW Health Order guidelines
- Continue to provide our top quality service, advice and products through modified selling conditions
- Move customers through the selling process as quickly as possible.
- Keep our communication channels open and maintain our Happy, Helpful, Honest policies.
- Keep our team employed
Thank you for your continued support through some testing times. Stay safe and smiling.
“Individually we are ONE DROP, but together we are an OCEAN”
| Writer Poet “Ryunosuke Satoro”
NB: Please note whilst our wallpaper showroom is currently closed due to the “no browsing” rules, we are allowing books to be borrowed for browsing at home. Please follow us on our social media and our Youtube to see our #lockdownvirtualtour to see our wallpaper ranges videos online!
*(See Government Gazette 328 issued Sat 17th July 2021 and updated August 21st No.407)
- Favourite hints and tips from our staff
- Faux finishes in Wallpaper! Yep and it\'s like the real thing!
- Is Wallpaper Removable? Why and how?
- Paint Recycling Program
- Seams and joins in wallpaper. Why oh why can you see them?