DIY Ideas Using Wallpaper for Art and Craft
How's this for an IDEA!?
We have some discontinued wallpaper books that can be used for craft and art. How about listening to Korynn? She is the director of The Art Passage and she created some incredible pieces of art herself using different mediums and wallpapers. These amazing colours are embedded within Liquid Glass. A resin made here in Australia by Norglass Paints. These pieces of art are also for sale!!!
Now you don't have to go to this level to get something unique for you..you just have to think creative! So why not pick up a few books while they last, take them home for the kids or yourself and make something! Show us your creation by emailing us: email@example.com
- Faux finishes in Wallpaper! Yep and it\'s like the real thing!
- Is Wallpaper Removable? Why and how?
- Seams and joins in wallpaper. Why oh why can you see them?
- How To Hang Prepasted Wallpaper
- How to Hang Unpasted Wallpaper