Painters and Decorators Trade Evening
Industry Evening Monday 29th February 2016 held at Crockers Paint and Wallpaper 206 Box Road Miranda
Shaun Crocker and Tracey Morrison welcomed attending Painters and Interior Decorators and Stylists to our Industry Evening held for the trade at our Miranda store.
Discussions and talks involved four main companies: Crockers Paint and Wallpaper, Haymes Paints, Vision Wallcoverings and C&A Brushware. Many were in attendance where we held an informative evening. Large and small family operated businesses came together to talk about happenings and products important in our paint and wallpaper industry.
Attendees learned about:
- Krysler Paints and Crockers family history and Haymes family story,
- Upcoming colour trends by Erin Hearnes (Haymes Colour Stylist),
- Trends in wallpapers and where designs are headed by Fiona Glynn (Vision Wallcoverings),
- The importance of using top quality Australian designed rollers and brushes by Tony McTeigue (C&A Brushware)
- Haymes Paints and trade offerings by Greg Robinson (Haymes Sydney Business Development Manager)
- Economically and environmentally friendly brush cleaning products and methods by Scott Cattell (Haymes Paints)
- Launch of our new painters T-Shirts proudly modelled by Murray Morrison. Please contact us to enquire about T-shirts.
Some good paint and accessories bulk deals were secured and Crockers and Haymes staff had a good opportunity to discuss needs and ideas from our painters and decorators. Prizes were drawn and everyone left with some valuable products and discount vouchers.
For more information about opening a Haymes Trade account please contact Shaun Crocker via email or call 9525-7489
Tags: Trade Nights